- 1. All of us are being recorded.
- 2. How often are we caught in something we are guilty of?
- 3. John 8:1-12
- 4. Background: John. 7:53-8:1
- A. Jesus is prepared for day
- I. GUILT UPON ALL PARTIES INVOLVED
- A. Adultery is a Deception and Betrayal
- 1. They are liars.
- 2. Cannot be trusted in other areas of life
- B. Reasons Not to Commit Fornication
- 1. Hurts one doing it
- 2. Damage to spouse or one committing with
(1 Corinthians 6:15-16)
- 3. Damage to children
- 4. Damage to Christ and Church
- 5. Fellowship with God broken
- II. SCRIBES AND PHARISEES
- A. Wrong Motives
- B. Casting Stones
- III. JESUS MADE HER A LADY