- 1. Joshua had led Israel to promised land (Joshua 21:43-45).
- 2. Our text is after Joshua and generation had died (Judges 2:7-8).
- I. PROBLEM: FAILURE OF FOREFATHERS
- A. Failed to Drive Out Occupants in Land (Judges 1:27-36)
- 1. God displeased (Judges 2:1-3)
- 2. Israel responsible for teaching children
- B. Generational Types of Saints
- C. God Has No Grandchildren
- D. Our Responsiblity
- II. WHO IS TO BLAME?
- A. Congregations
- B. Individuals (Ezekiel 18:19-20)
- C. Families (Ephesians 6:4; Colossians 3:21; Proverbs 32:6)
- 1. How is your example (Ezekiel 16:44; 1 Kings 15:26)?
- III. ARE WE SACRIFICING OUR CHILDREN?
- A. Many in Israel Had (Ezekiel 16:20-21)