- 1. Last week we learned that Jesus was a world student, followed a master plan, focused on a core group, and adapted teaching to people's history and circumstances.
- I. COMMUNICATED FOR PEOPLE TO LIVE OUT THEIR FAITH
- II. JESUS STIMULATED PEOPLE TO COUNT THE COST
- A. Be Sure You Have Sufficient Resources to Finish the Project
- III. WHAT IS A GREAT COMMUNICATOR?
- A. Relational and Focused
- B. Bridge Builder
- C. Build on History
- D. Establishes Truths and Remembers Forgotten Truths
- E. Uses Fresh Images and New Vocabulary
- F. His Message Seen in His Life
- G. About the Message Not the Messenger
- H. Memorable and Quotable
- I. Able to Produce Values in Others